Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thing #20

For my YouTube video I watched the "Oregon Lighthouses: the silent sentinels". Actually I watched about 20 different videos on lighthouses but this was my favorite. It's on Yaquina Head Lighthouse and Yaquina Bay Lighthouses in Oregon. We saw both of them on our trip in August 2006. I liked this video because it was professionally made. After looking at so many videos on YouTube I really do not care for the ones that people have made on their vacations. Some of them are really boring and drug out. I like to watch the videos that are informative and done in a tasteful manner. I like a narrator that has a nice calm voice and the background music fits what you are watching. I think it would be interesting to make a video of our library and put it on YouTube but it should be professionally done. Not just pictures of us smiling and waving at the camera.

1 comment:

Liz Mason said...

I agree that more polished videos are my favorite too.